Joe McElderry

Joe McElderry Unofficial Website , launched in August 2009 before X Factor even came on TV.

Joe McElderry Forums which you can access via the menu above await you. If you love Geordie Joe then have a look around.

Joe's first single "The Climb" reached Number One and has gone Platinum. Joe has a new Album "Classic " Out and a Winter 2011 Tour.

Posted On: September 15, 2011 | Filed Under: Joe McElderry, Media

After parting with Simon Cowell and then going on to win Popstar to Operastar Joe McElderry is BACK with a bang with an Album of Classics including Nessun Dorma and Dance with my Father. Check out the latter above and tell us what you think,

Remember that the forums here are the place to discuss Joe McElderry and show him your support. Now Joe is back and on the right course lets get chatting we are sure he is going to become a true superstar.

We at www.joemcelderry.com are glad Joe is now being promoted using his biggest asset, His voice and we firmly believe Joe McElderry will go from strength to strength.

What do you think guys?

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

1. jan maddock says:

just bought your cd its amazing ,you wre always wonderful ,you voice is the best i am sure your future will be wonderful

2. Tracey says:

My mum bought your c.d coz she just thinks you are great, so I listened to it while was there & I have to say it is fantastic, I think your voice is so suited to classical & opera. Good luck with it Joe hope this wont be the last we here you singing like that x

3. M Barton says:

just bought the Classic CD, it is amazing how you can cope with both pop and classical, your voice is exceptional, hope you keep up the opera side as well, look forward to seeing you in musicals.

4. Carol says:

You have a wonderful voice which can only get better—never give up—you have a wonderful future ahead!

5. diane says:

bought 2 classic albums. One is to send to ex.husband in Madison, Georgia.USA. as he hasnt been able to get it there. Your voice is fantastic. But can we have some more classic songs please. I love them. I am a Mario Lanza fan. You bought goose bumps to me when I heard you sing. You should be number one. I will always buy your classic albums and theres plenty more out there that will I am sure. Please carry on with it and dont get dispondant about anything. You can do it. Di xx

6. M x says:

Well Done with your new album Joe!! Think we need to see a bit more of you on TV, glad you are making it on your own!!!! keep going….don’t give up on your dreams, there is something very special about you, and your voice!!! Good Luck!

7. Jake says:

Already know u have an amazing voice, but your album ‘Classic’ is amazing! Love the song Dance with my father(still on repeat) I really really hope to receive a tweet from you Joe, that would make my day :D Keep up the good work , Big fan off yours

8. Jolly says:

Just got the CD as a present. I enjoy it a lot and appreciate your fantastic voice. Happy for you that you have found the right way to realise your real potential. Singing along this line of classic music fits you far much better than those pop songs which were so badly chosen for you last year. Believe yourself and be yourself. Your will succeed someday. Good luck!

9. Josie says:

To Diane.
    I read your comments with interest. I have been a Mario Lanza fan for 60 years. Joe is the fir st singer since Mario that I have taken an interest in. He has many of the qualities of the young Lanza. If he keeps on with his classic singing he will go far. He is the first singer since Mario that is able to sing both Classic and pop with the same ease.

10. Jan & Ken says:

Hi. Both I and my husband enjoy very much your singing. We have your new album “Classics” and the opera songs , we loved very much, wondered how you see your future in singing opera.

Will you be taking opera up.? We both hope so, it’s very enjoyable to listen too Joe
    and we think perfect.

Good luck. Jan and Ken

11. jean says:

The Classic CD is absolutely fabulous. This is what you are meant to do with that wonderful voice Joe!
    Please stay on this track, looking forward to seeing you in liverpool.

12. Evelyn says:

I have loved Joe since his first audition have followed him right through and am so proud of him. I hope and pray that he will go on from strength to strength I love the Classic album and have just heard that he is making a Christmas album which is fantastic news. I have pre-ordered my copy and am looking forward to hearing it. I enjoyed wide away as well I have to add and I loved his version of Superman.

13. A says:

Loved your singing since your first audition on Xfactor. You were a worthy winner. Dance with my father is one of the most memorable and moving songs you have sung. All the best with your new album! xx

14. anna bridges says:

Hi Joe, I think your Classic album is great, I am always playing it.I also loved your duet with Rolando which i watch on my IPhone and youtube. I have already pre ordered your next,Classic Christmas on Amazon. I love your voice and think you are now on the right road. Sony did not give you the right sort of songs. You are going to be great!